Thursday, August 21, 2014

EDRM

Eating Disorder Recovery Mission (sometimes shortened to EDRM) is just a fancy way of saying who I am and what I do.

My name is Amber Goodman, and I save lives.

Okay, maybe that was a bit dramatic. The abridged version is that I use my personal experiences with an eating disorder along with reading information and doing my own research to educate others on eating disorders, through several mediums and to all kinds of people.

I also do research in order to find treatment centers, dieticians, support for family, and more. I run a blog - this blog, actually - to educate those worldwide, expose some awesome resources, and perhaps even start some dialogue.

All in all, if it's eating disorder related and you need it, I'm your gal. If I can't find the information that you need, I will find someone who can get it. If you need materials or footage that I can't get a hold of, I will create it myself!

I am currently in the process of creating a website to better explain the services that I offer, why I offer them, and a more extensive history of myself. As soon as that is finished, I will be overtaking the internet! No one will have not heard of me.

In the meantime, please understand that I volunteer everything at this point: my time, materials, and money. This is not a business, non-profit, or any other organization. If you feel touched by what I do, please feel free to donate. Donations of money, materials or time are appreciated. If you would like more information on donating or are interested in donating other than monetary, please contact me. To donate now, click here.

Stay tuned for information, stories, and so much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment